The process of installing a fence can vary depending on the type of fence you choose. However, there are some general steps that are involved in most fence installations:
- Plan and prepare for the fence by determining its purpose, location, and the type of fence you want. Morrison Fence offers a variety of options including: Aluminum fencing for low-maintenance beauty and protection Automatic gates for industrial-strength security and safety Chain link fencing for long-lasting and maintenance free confinement of pets and children Swimming pool safety fencing to prevent accidents Vinyl fencing for durability and resistance to rot or split Wood fencing for cost efficiency and customizable
- Determine if there’s any pre-installation tasks, such as landscaping, remodeling, or surveying issues.
- Give us a call for a free estimate. Cost of fences depends on type and materials. The owner of Morrison Fence will come to your home or work site to discuss your fencing needs with you.
- Once everything is planned, a professional installer will come out to the project site to begin the installation process. We staff only professional installers, so you can be confident the work is done quickly, efficiently and will last. Our inventory of fencing products allows us to get started right away.
- After the fence is installed, it’s important to know how to properly maintain it. While many of Morrison Fence’s products require minimal maintenance, wooden fences may need occasional upkeep.
- To ensure your satisfaction, we offer a 2-year labor guarantee and a lifetime guarantee on all vinyl and aluminum fencing products. We also offer repair services for any type of fence. With an inventory of fencing products and our own weld and wood shop, we can get your project done quickly and professionally.